Shimano Shimnao PD-M324
Now AU$89 AU$119
Brought to you by Bicycle Centre Cannington
The Shimano M324 SPD Pedals come with Shimano SM-SH56 Cleats.
SHIMANO M324 SPD pedals (now in BLACK) are ideal for recreational riders who commute and tour. Perfect for people starting out as well! If you are new to riding or just looking for an affordable design then look no further, the Shimano M324 Pedal is only twice the price of the cleat that comes in the box, and still durable enough to last many many thousands of kilometers of riding. With adjustable resistance, single sided entry with a comfortable flat platform on the opposite side, long lasting bearings and an easy-to-use design these will be perfect for the every-day rider, especially those that are new to clip less pedals or often want to ride in their casual shoes.
1. Perfect for riders who want clipless pedals, but want to use regular shoes as well, without having to change pedals!
2. Multi-Purpose Pedal One side "SPD" other side platform
3. Aluminum body with redesigned steel cage
4. Improved top plate design for greater durability
5. Increased axle durability / Cro-moxy axle
6. Uses: SM-SH51 or SM-SH55 multi-release cleat
7. Weight (pair) w/o cleats: 520 grams
8. Uses: First time / Entry level / Clipless
MTBR User Review:
"I like using the half flat & half clipped design when riding trails with various skinnies & log piles.Whenever I feel unsure about a tough trail feature I use the flat side....simple as that.You want to gain more power for the uphills or flat ground than switch to the clipped in side...Ive had mine for 2yrs now with no problems. I would def recommend them to anyone who isnt comfortable being totally clipped in 100% of the time."
Here at Bicycle Centre Cannington we are proud to help you find your dream bike. Whether you are looking to commute to work, join the local bunch, shred some trails or select your child's first bike, our range and price is sure to make your choice easier. We are here to help you choose the best bike and accessories for your needs, so please feel free to contact us at any time, by phone or email to see what we can do to help you.